Wednesday, December 12, 2012


Tonight my husband and one of his co-workers started building our kitchen! Exciting stuff, I must say. He works for Christiana Cabinetry, in case any of you are looking to update your kitchen. They don't think it will take too long to build, which sounds great to me!

                                                                                       

Barry told me, "Somewhere in there is a kitchen." I can totally see it. Can't you?

We also got our insulation tonight. I have a feeling I will be very itchy by the time Saturday night rolls around. Anyone care to join? (=



I figured I should also put a plug in for my Etsy shop. I don't have a ton of time to add things, but I actually sold 3 signs within this past week! It must be Christmastime or something … Barry took my newest two signs to the shop today and had them professionally clear coated for me, and maybe I'm biased, but they look pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment