Friday, January 25, 2013

Counter Top Day!

Barry built the counter tops this week and we installed them today. He also put in the sink and faucet. It took me forever to pick out a faucet so I'm hoping it's a good one! The counter top is Wilsonart Bella Capri, and the sink is a Thermocast sink.






Kelly and Darren stopped by tonight and helped paint the second bedroom and did some work on the hardwood. The color of the second bedroom is Bare Skin by Easy Care (True Value brand). It's an antique white/cream-ish color.



I just have to say that I love my husband and I love watching him figure all of the structural/mechanical things that I am lost about. I am so proud of him for all of the hard work he has put into our home. I can't wait for him to be able to come home from work, sit down, and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment