Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm so glad I had a day off work to be productive! Yesterday started off with a vet visit for Cooper. It wasn't exactly fun, but he was a good sport!

Barry took a half day of work and came to help me with the painting. He worked on getting final coats of ceiling paint on while I did the second coat of Pewter Mug in the living room.

My mom came yesterday afternoon to join the painting crew, and we were able to knock out both coats in our bedroom. We used Pecan Sandie, the same color as the kitchen. 



Cooper was not happy to be blocked out of the bedroom while we painted and he whined to let us know it!


After my mom left, Barry and I got the first coat on the dining room. The color is Claire de Lune.



Barry also started the carpet removal. THE HARDWOOD IS BEAUTIFUL! There is a little discoloration in some places, but we're going to keep it the way it is. After a good clean I think they'll really look fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest!



Aaaand here's a picture of my boys, just because it's adorable. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment