Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our goal of bring in by the end of the month is looking very possible right now! I feel like we got a lot accomplished in the past few days. 

On Thursday night, my parents came over and primed the living room ceiling and walls and I finished up paint in the kitchen. 

On Friday, Barry and one of his coworkers installed our kitchen cabinets! Our friend, Jonny, spent all day there as well, helping with the installation, priming our bedroom and putting first coats of paint on the bedroom and living room ceilings. 

On Saturday, my mom came over and we primed the dining room and put second coats of ceiling paint on the bedroom and living room. I painted the living room - love how it turned out! Barry spent the day working on the kitchen, putting on doors and putting in shelving. He also put up our kitchen sink light and one of the living room lights. 


  
Behr Pewter Mug

 If you ever need lighting, check out www.qualitydiscountlighting.com .. I was a little skeptical at first because their prices were so low, but I love the lights we got and they came quickly. I think i put in a plug for them before, but I really like the lights, now that they're up.

 

Let me just say how excited I am about my kitchen! It is incredible. I'm going to wait until the counter tops are installed and everything is ready before I show you the finished project. I'll give this little teaser though .. ( ;


I was going to do this update last night, but my arms were killing me! It must have been all of that ceiling painting yesterday. Pathetic, I know, but once you use muscles you haven't used in a while, it's so painful!






No comments:

Post a Comment