Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The drywall is now all hung in both bedrooms in addition to the kitchen! Jared came and started finishing the rooms. 


 Barry and his dad got a drywall lift and used it to put the ceiling in the living room up. Instead of tearing that down, we are just going over ceilings with new drywall. 



Now we are on to the walls in the living room. My expectations may be high, but I believe we will be finished with all of the drywall hanging in a couple of days. Then it's finishing the finishing and on to paint! 





The best news of all (in my opinion) is that we added a member to our family! This is Cooper. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and I am already in love with him! His eyebrows make him look kind of grumpy, but he is the sweetest little thing I have ever met! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment